The following Membership Terms will come into effect on January 1, 2023. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Information about Feedbackfrog
By becoming a member of FeedbackFrog, you can apply to participate in studies conducted by various companies. The purpose of these studies is to improve the companies’ existing or future services and products. When you participate in a study on behalf of FeedbackFrog, you will receive compensation in the form of a gift card. There is no employment relationship between you as a member and FeedbackFrog.
FeedbackFrog offers its members the opportunity to participate in studies conducted both online and in-person. The assignments can vary in nature, such as:
- Prototype/App/Product/Service Testing
- Diary Studies
- And more.
If you have been assigned a spot in a study through FeedbackFrog, you are entitled to compensation for your participation after completing the assignment. The compensation is in the form of a gift card, and the amount is determined for each individual assignment, which is presented with each application. To request your compensation after completing the assignment, you will need to identify yourself using Mobile BankID within your account in the member portal.
Since compensation in the form of gift cards is subject to Swedish law, FeedbackFrog, as the payer, is obligated to report the compensation to the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket). Compensation exceeding 999 SEK per year must be reported to the Swedish Tax Agency for the purpose of social contributions and income tax. Each calendar year should be assessed separately. Any tax deductions for compensation are made retrospectively on the income tax return and are not performed by FeedbackFrog.
FeedbackFrog is not responsible for any disruptions or delays related to the gift card. In the case of technical issues, the issuer of the gift card should be contacted. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after completing the assignment before the compensation can be requested.
FeedbackFrog reserves the right to refrain from issuing gift cards for completed assignments if any of the following occur:
- You arrived for the assignment more than 10 minutes after the agreed-upon time (online or in person).
- You displayed a reluctance to complete the assignment according to the moderator’s instructions.
- You behaved inappropriately.
- You provided false information.
The moderator for the assignment has the right to terminate the assignment if any of the above situations occur.
We use Mobile BankID to maintain a high level of security and ensure that the paid compensation reaches the correct recipient. Identification through Mobile BankID allows FeedbackFrog to retrieve your personal identification number (personnummer) and full name, information that is legally required for accurate reporting of paid compensation to the relevant authority. No other information is collected through Mobile BankID identification. We consider Mobile BankID to be especially important as we facilitate contact between individuals and companies.
Please note that no compensation will be provided if you cancel or do not complete the assignment as agreed upon.
- Cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please call us at 08-52027555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your appointment.
- If you cancel later than 24 hours before, it will result in a remark in our system. If you receive two remarks, unfortunately, you will not be able to apply for more studies.
- If you choose not to attend your scheduled appointment without notifying us in advance of your inability to participate, you will not be able to participate in studies for six (6) months. If this happens again, you risk having your account suspended.
Use of the Platform
Only natural persons are allowed to have membership in FeedbackFrog’s member portal and should have only one account in the member portal. You are responsible for all your activity on the platform and are expected to provide truthful information.
If you, as a member, open multiple accounts, and this is discovered, you risk losing your membership, and your account may be suspended. You may also lose your membership if your membership does not intend to use the platform in accordance with the section ‘INFORMATION ABOUT FEEDBACKFROG.’
FeedbackFrog reserves the right to suspend your account and revoke your membership without having to justify the action.
As a member of FeedbackFrog, you always have access to the platform if none of the above actions have been taken. We are not responsible if you have limited access to the platform due to:
- An external party attacking or otherwise damaging the platform.
- An external party introducing viruses or similar threats.
- Internet disruptions or disruptions in the cloud provider’s infrastructure.
- Other operational disruptions caused by a third party.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
FeedbackFrog AB holds full ownership of all intellectual property rights to the services and the platform. Intellectual property rights include all registered and unregistered rights granted, applied for, or otherwise existing now or in the future under or related to patents, copyrights, design rights, database rights, topography rights, trademarks, service marks, the right to apply for the registration of any of the aforementioned rights, trade secrets, the right to unpatented know-how, and all other intellectual or industrial rights, in any part of the world.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FeedbackFrog makes no warranties. As a member, you use the platform in its current state without warranties from either FeedbackFrog or its suppliers. FeedbackFrog does not guarantee that the platform will be error-free or continuously operational, nor that defects will be corrected.
FeedbackFrog’s and the member’s responsibilities are limited as follows:
- FeedbackFrog is not responsible for consequential losses or indirect losses, such as lost compensation, costs, and/or time spent.
- In no event shall FeedbackFrog have total liability for damages, whether direct or indirect, arising from or in connection with membership.
- The limitation of liability in the above points shall not apply if the Party has acted intentionally and/or with gross negligence.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The agreement shall be governed by Swedish substantive law. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The place of arbitration shall be Stockholm. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
CHANGE OF MEMBERSHIP TERMS
FeedbackFrog may make changes to the membership terms. Before a change in terms takes effect, you will be informed through a notice from us.
If you have questions related to your membership at FeedbackFrog, you are welcome to contact us as follows:
Birger Jarlsgatan 37, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden
08 – 520 275 55